RSLogics synchronization error with ultra 3000

macgioo2

hey guys,

I have a compact logix L43 with a sercos card connected to an ultra 3000 servo drive, which in turn is driving an exlar motor slg115.

I have added the .mxf from exlar (using ultraware software, but never went on line to the drive using serial comms) and I have left the motor catalog number field empty in RSLogics.

I can do a download with my configuration without any errors but when I try and use the direct motion command i get an error #00016, motion group is not synchronized, does anyone know what this means.

sorry the error is:

Motion Direct Commands - S01SRV01_Axis:3, Execution Error.MSO, (16#0013) The motion group is not in the synchronized state

Similar Topics

Ok I am wondering if there is anyway to run this both on my laptop and my desktop when I only have the one copy of rslogics.
Replies
Views
On my rigs I have some systems that use a AB panel view to show the status on my rig. IE number of engines online. What motors are assigned to...
Replies
Views
what a fantastic site!! I'm writing a program to control four pieces of equipment and would like to be able to rotate these machines, about every...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I am trying to synch the primary with secondary, which apparently was disqualified due to Watchdog error. I am getting the following...
Replies
Views
I am running into an issue with time synchronization between a 1756-L81E and 1756-L83E. . L83E is the system time master. Enable Time...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom