2711-NC14 Cable make up

Its just a straight thru cable. Nothing more to do it. If you are running longer distances and worried about noise then by all means buy some fancy cable. But it is just not necessary.

Its just a straight thru cable. Nothing more to do it.....

Mickey,
This is a special cable...o_O

The number 2 pin is connected to the red wire and the 3 is connected to the brown wire... unlike some other cables like the CP3, this one has the brown connected to the 2 and 3 is connected to the red wire (y)

Hope this helps :)

Similar Topics

Hello, Friends Please someone help me find right cable to communicate Panelview 600 (2711-B6C9) to Micrologix 1200 (1762-L24AWAR). AND any advice.
Replies
Views
Client has multiple spare Panelview 550 (2711-T5A10 L1 PV550 Touch Devicenet)...
Replies
Views
I'm a beginner to PLC and Hmi programming. any one please help how to connect HMI to pc. HMI has a printer **** enabled by default, It does not...
Replies
Views
need instruction on how to download an existing program to the PV. I am very new to PLC's they came with the job so now sink or swim don't want to...
Replies
Views
Last night electricians replaced the panelview and now there is no comms between the panelview and the PLC. The processor is a 1747-L541 SLC 5/04...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom