Stahl ET-436 comm problem

jeramiah

Hi all,
I am using a siemens 315-2 pn/dp plc that I want to connect to a STAHL ET-436 Touch Panel via Profibus, I have never used this type of panel before so I'm not sure what settings are needed to be made. I originally wanted to connect via Siemens ethernet cable but it will not communicate. I am however able to get a CAT5 cable to communicat, but that is not the cable of choice.

Please help

Similar Topics

Hi, I am using a Stahl ET-436 HMI running Siemens WinCC Flex 2008 SP1. I want to assign one of the "F" buttons to activate the "Calibrate Screen"...
Replies
Views
Hi, How do I go about configuring a STAHL touch panel (ET-436) running Siemens runtime to communicate with a Siemens 315-2 pn/dp? This is my...
Replies
Views
I have a Redundant ControlLogix L61 System running on firmware 16.52. There is an existing ControlNet network for the ControlLogix IO bases but we...
Replies
Views
I am just wondering if anyone has ever used R.STAHL Remote I/O I.S 1+ with Rockwell AB Control-Logix 1756-L71, Due to the difficulty of running...
Replies
Views
Hi, It seems that our HMI and S5 PLC has problems communicating. The error "H-DB is not available" keeps appearing on the MT-40. I think the...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom