S7-300 cfc upload

hanung

Hi All
I have hydraulic station with S7-300, and the program is CFC.
When I upload from PLC I just get block program. So please help me how to get CFC program ???.
Thanks alot for your help

With best regards

Hanung

hanung said:
When I upload from PLC I just get block program.
CFC are "blocks" interconnected with signals. Is that what you are looking at ?

Besides, for GRAPH, SCL, and CFC, you cant just upload from the PLC if you dont have the source code. If you dont have the source code, the program will display in STL.

hanung,

With CFC charts it is impossible to upload the original charts from the PLC. If you make an upload you will only get the compiled STL code which is useless.

You need to have the original S7 program to make changes in the CFC charts.

Ok All Thank's for your attention and your assistance . The importance here is CFC is one way system. correct??