Conveyor control

Deer

Hi Guys,

I would like to make a little modification for our conveyor system where there are bottles/gallon on this conveyor.
Basically this conveyor will start when START button was pushed and stop when STOP button was pushed.
The problem comes on this existing system, that is when there is a bottle drop in /not in the right position the conveyor is not stop.
So, I would like to modifie this conveyor, where if there is a bottle drop in /not in the right position the conveyor must be stop and the conveyor run again if the bottle was on the proper position.
To do it I was placing two sensor (ultrasonic sensor, Normally Closed) one on the bottom and the other on the upper, so the bottle position can be sensing by two sensor.
My question: is it effective to use a timer (T4;24/DN)(may be it is something like a "offset") on the rung 2 to prevent the conveyor stop if the lower sensor was early detect object before the upper sensor (because we perhaps those sensor can senses the object at the same time).
Your advice would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Deer

Deer,

you dont say much about how the two sensors can determine that a bottle is in the wrong position. Here, the old saying that "A picture tells more than a thousand words" holds true.

When is a bottle in the right/wrong position ?
How do the sensors sense the bottle ?
Is it necessarry with signals from both sensors to indicate that a bottle is positioned right/wrong ?
etc..

More (lots more) info needed !

Hi Deer

I change you software to fit your APP if I understan it well.

I1/13 Lower Sensor
I1/14 Upper Sensor

When I1/13 see somthing over T4/24 time and at that time not see I1/14.
It mean that there is some thing on the conveyor but that thing shorter then bottle.or bottle who fall.

untitled.jpg