1794-oe12 flexio problem

rribich

what magic do i need to do to get the 1794-oe12 analog output card to give me my 4-20 ma it was configured to do. i am using a rslogix5000 processor and the configuration has no errors. do i have to do some logic to set configuration/read info? my outputs are all '0'.

First, check taht the module is running without faults. Then, chose 4-20 mA in the config tab of the module properties, for each channel.

Then, you have to use a SCL instruction in FBD, using the following parameters.

In: the variable that you want to send as an output
InEuMax: 10000
InEuMin: 0
InRawMax: The max value of your eng units
InRawMin: The min value of your eng units, in most cases is 0
Out: Th Channel of your FlexIO module, for example Module:4:O.Ch0Data, this mean a flex module, slot 4 and channel 0.

The others paramteters leave as they are.