Yokogawa Centum CS3000 Comms

Hey all. A customer has asked me to pull two data points from an existing yokogawa centum cs3000 dcs to a wonderware system. I dont know which revision the CS is, but I would wager its 10 plus years old. Does anyone know what comms the yokogawa uses? Currently the wonderware system is all ethernet based on ethernet/IP and modbus tcp. Is this something I can comm to easily or should I just spin a cheap PLC at these two data points (temp and weight) to collect them and ignore the yokogawa all together. Thanks

matt

If you have an OPC server running on the DCS network (for Exaquantum or PI) you should be able to use the OPC driver that comes on the WonderWare Device integration disc to communicate to the Yokogawa OPC server.

Simulation of centum3000 offline

Hi, i´m new in this post....
I wonder if someone has made off-line simulation with DCS?

I need your help please is urgent....