Problem getting decimal value to ineger file using NI8

zahidraza1212

m using AB SLC-500 PLC and the processor is SLc 5/03.i want to implement the PID control on the bytronic inverted pendulum using this PLC.As a start,i m trying to understand the analog I/O's.i selected the range from 0v-10v from configuration and selected the channel-1,activated the channel and pressed ok.then the COP instruction appears on the Ladder program on its own.i applied the voltage from power supply to 0+ terminal of NI8.and varied the power.before this i used the SCP instruction in the manner
input I:4.0
inputmin 0
inputmax 32767
scaledmin 0
scaledmax 100
output N7:10
but no value i examined to be coming in the N:7 file.if any one can help me plz reply me very soon.

The COP instruction is usually placed automatically when you have completed configuration of your module (Channel Enable/Data Type etc.) and writes all of the parameters on the first pass to your card.

Hope this helps.

Rob

i have posted the .RSS file already.i will try tomorrow by examining the dip switches in the card.i think if their position is not right.thanks Blamb,Kidblue,Jstolaruk, and others for giving me useful directions.