Does anyone know what this is?

is it still operating? ...

if "old and ugly" were the only criteria to be considered, I'd be on the way to the dumpster myself ...

I'm not much to look at, but fortunately I'm still in good working condition – and faithfully doing my job ...

what about a console to go with it?
2sam91f.jpg

Lol, I agree with the dumpster idea...

The little logo in the bottom corner has something I can't make out and then 'Switzerland'

I don't know if that's any help (So the A and E would actually be Swiss Deutsch... Maybe ;) ).

Anyway, I'm off to see it on Friday with plans of convincing the owner to ceremoniously dump it (but it would be nice to suck the code out first ;) although not essential).

Last edited:
I was also going to guess VME, due to the card slots, but other than that...........:unsure::unsure:

I would love to know if it still works. :ROFLMAO:

Apparently it does still work, just not the way the owner wants it to.

From what I can find out, if it's the Biovator PLC016 it's over 30 years old :eek: That's pretty impressive for a PLC (especially considering the atmosphere it's in).