Passing parameters to and from a form

sidrvs

I am vey new to the world of VBA and currently trying to complete an RS View project. I am trying to pass parameters to a form and then retrieve data from the form to my project. I have tried to pass it publicly but have found that to be a no no. Can someone please show me a way to transfer the data back and forth. Please show me in a layman's way every way I have search seems to thinks we are all journey men of the coding world. Thanks!

Similar Topics

I'm using FactoryTalk ME version 13. I'm aware how to pass a parameter file once, but I was wondering if it is possible to do it twice...
Replies
Views
I'm developing a program in FTView ME for a machine that has three independent axes of motion, each controlled by an old pneumatic proportional...
Replies
Views
I've developed an AOI for our facility, and it appears to be working well for what I need it to do. (Analog alarm for multiple alarm setpoints)...
Replies
Views
I am trying to create a single routine that can control multiple pumps. My pump tags are all different data types for each pump, i.e. bool, real...
Replies
Views
Bear with me as I try to explain what I need to happen. I'm working with FTView SE 6. I have successfully created a screen that has multiple page...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom