AB Pricing changes

kab3472

Has anyone else been questioning the recent pricing changes from AB effective at the end of January? I recently checked our pricing and the cost of a 10" PV+ went up almost 20 percent, while the cost of a 15" PV+ dropped? Isn't this supposed to be an accross the board multiplier for the entire PV+ family? Am I just getting screwed from my distribution?

Don't know about over there in the UK they have restricted the suppliers to a few, prices are way over the top compared to other simular spec equipment from other manufacturers, they try bullying you into a tech connect contract.
we have at least 15 AB plc's 40+ mitsi, 4 siemens & a scattering of other manufacturers, the amount we spend on AB equipment compared to mitsi is nearly double (repairs or replacement of faulty cards,hmi's etc.)so for me their tactic is not working for example I can fit a colour E1061 from mitsi in place of a PV550 save £250+ & lasts alot longer (the plc's are next this time the saving of a complete system is in the order of £1,200 for the same spec.
so it's goodbye to AB I'm afraid