Program Zen to resume from last know state

Jon G

Hello All,
Is there any way to program a ZEN 10C1DR-D-V2 so that it will resume from its last know state before a power interuption, which could last for up to 3 days. It is a basic program that is only using one output. If the relay was closed it needs to restart in the closed state. If it was open it has to restart in the open state. Any help would be appreciated.

Regards,
Jon G

You should be able to use the Holding Bits as Coils in the program, and then use them as contacts to control the actual outputs.
That way the state of the outputs will ride through a power loss. The Holding Bits are battery backed.
You will want to use the optional battery for the ZEN for this type of operation.

Hello PMCR,
Thank you for your reply. I will read up on the manual and play with the programming to see what I can come up with. Would there be any programs that carry out this function that I could download to help with my understanding, as my knowledge of the ZEN relay is very basic.
Regards,
Jon G

yes when you select relay it provides optional types the one you want is holding relay goto insert contact it'll pull up options goto "H" and it'll display the NO and NC holding relay you'll know you got the right one as it will denote it as H1 for example. This is using Zensoft