PILZMc8p E/IP Modules

lostcontrol

Lifetime Supporting Member
Hi,
Has anyone used the PILS safety PLC's with the E/IP Module, & integrated to a CLX PLC before?

We have had a PILZ unit on site, with the E/IP unit, but have done nothing with it yet, for a couple of reasons, but lack of information is one of them.

I cannot seem to find any valid info on their website for configuring etc, there is some sales/info blurbs, but no info on how it is used with a master...

Almost all E/IP slaves I have dealt with, show the use of the generic profile with a CLX, but not this one, not that I can find yet anyway. :confused:

Similar Topics

I have just installed Studio 5000 V30.11 on my Windows 11 Pro machine. First I had an "Invalid Pointer" error that required me to update Factory...
Replies
Views
Hi First post here! I admit I am not too used to handle interrupt OBs in Siemens. I have a customer who has been buying a standardized solution...
Replies
Views
Hi everybody! I have 2 Mitsubishi Q series PLCs that have built-in IP addresses of 192.168.3.xx and both of them have Ethernet modules...
Replies
Views
I have a Conveyor System Running Balluff Remote Ethernet blocks Topography has ethernet going through Master-2 to Master-1 (BNI...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I just wanted to confirm something regarding this module. What I understood from the manual, is that if RS-485 mode is selected (jumper...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom