Software for Mitsubishi PLC A1S Series

Chat Honey

I work in a plant where there are about 12 of the older Mitsubishi PLCs, Series A1S. I need to loacate some older Software to Upload and Save the PLC Programs. The earlier versions of GX Developer, or even the old DOS version, MELMSW-A, will likely work.

Can someone tell me how to get a copy of this Software?

[email protected]

Will the newer version of GX-Developer not talk to the A1S? I have a A1-CPU at home, and have no problems programming it using software version 7.03. If you are just looking for free software, I recall MEDOC being available on MRPLC.com. They also sell the 485 converter cables you will need.

In the US, www.meau.com will put you in touch with people who can sell you all of the materials you need.