MP277 - Trends

Hi,

MP277 HMI & S7-300 PLC CPU 314C-2DP,
Comm betn HMI & PLC via MPI

In trends i was able to display trend of a tag (Type : real) as realtime cyclic ,
Now that there are many tags ( > 12 nos ) grouped in one category that needs
to be displayed in a single view. Now i see that the limitation is only 8nos of tags in one trend view.

Is it possible to set which tag trend to display from HMI. For eg : If operator needs to see trend of any 3 tags he should have option of setting / entering required 3 tags in trend view of HMI so that it can show trend of only these 3 tags required.

I don't think so. This has been asked in the past and I think the Siemens come back is to add more trend objects and switch between them. If you find a way to do it let us know.

Similar Topics

Good day, May I ask, what do I need to perform MIGRATION of HMI program from Siemens MP277 10" Touch hmi to TP1200. I already have WinCC Flexible...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I currently have an damaged MP277-8" Touch panel (6AV6 643-OCB01-1AX1) which I am able to backup (.psb) via ProSave. We are in the...
Replies
Views
I have HMI MP277 10" Touch and need to connect it with a S7-300 PLC on Profibus NETWORK - I am using TIA Portal V13 and tried to use the Device...
Replies
Views
I need some clarification about uploading the HMI file from a Siemens MP277 to edit it in WinCC. Although the machine manufacturer is no longer in...
Replies
Views
First off, I am not a Siemens guy. I am trying to help a customer who bought an older machine with Siemens equipment in it. So far I have had no...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom