entry control

jaimeng6

Hello plc people!
I posted this a few weeks ago and was asked to get some pic's
attachment.php

encoder along with fiber optics
attachment.php

flywheel proxy switching every 0.75 sec.
attachment.php

bar at 2400deg. entering shears racheting 1/4 turn every 0.75sec.
I am doing the logic with simple timers and limits to change the frequency drive according to when the leading edge crosses the optic it sends the acc. pulses to a reg. read by limit blocks then switches freq. for said duration to try and bring leading edge at a sweet spot into the racheting shears to get better control cut.I know there is a better way of using my encoder along with the flywheel proxy and could use alittle advise.The flywheel has a fixed speed rotation and I have banged my head trying to figure this out..y=mx+b.o_O
Thanks yall!