Torque Mode in AB

macgioo2

Hi Guy's,

Can anyone tell me exactly how to switch from position mode to torque mode in AB, I'm using an Ultra 3000 with CompactLogix L43.

I have set Attribute 1 and 2 to position and torque feedback.

I've read about using servo loop configuration perhaps using the ssv block but I have no idea really how to implement this.

Any help or guidance would be much appreciated.

Thanks

I also like to know if it is possible to switch back and forth between position and torque mode on a AB Kinetix system?

Similar Topics

Hello, I am posting this question (regarding drive control) on this PLC forum because I see that there has been discussion regarding this issue...
Replies
Views
So here is my Siemens servo application. I am testing a part with two servos attached to it. One servo spins the part to different speeds while...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am using ACS550 for Winder in Winding Application. I want to run the Drive in Torque Control Mode. I have done following parameterization...
Replies
Views
Hello all. I have an extrusion process that includes a press and a puller (among other things). I am commissioning a new system and would like to...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I've been programming AB processors for quite a while but I haven't had much opportunity to work with motion controls. I have an...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom