rslogix500, rs logix 5000

alex_cordova

just wondering if i could maybe trade software that i have for some plc hardware that need. i dont use it no more, i have some school projects that i want to do i have rs logix 500, rslogix 5000 and rsview32, i moving on to newer versions

yes i do have the keys, master keys for all software, rs logix 8.10
rs logix 5000 professional network edtion ver 13, 15, 16 on same cd, rs view32 100k tags email [email protected] i need to build a big project at school very fast,

Alex -- you've twice been asked what hardware you need. So far, you haven't answered, so nobody is able to make you an "offer".

After reading back through some of your other posts, you need to learn to help us help you. There are some incredibly bright contributors here and an awesome amount of help/experience! I've personally been quite amazed at some of the answers that have been given. Yet there's still one thing that even the best here cannot do -- that is, read your mind.

This is a skill you need to learn now as a student before you're one of our coworkers. Check the link in my signature if you have any questions.

If you can't find anyone to trade and parhaps have other hardware you get about $.10 on the dollar for stuff you sell for credit to plccenter.com IDK if they take software packages or not.

Alex,

If i purchased the software from you, i will need you to provide the vendor name, who the software is registered to, your master disks, and a letter to Rockwell automation stating that you own the software (product names, registered to, and serial numbers) and that you are selling me the software free and clear and that i am granted all user rights to the software and to transfer the license registration over to me. The letter must also state that all the software has been removed from the pc in which it was loaded and the copy protection has been removed and placed onto the original master disks and have been sent to me.

I got into this once with Rockwell Automation several years ago.

If you need a 4 slot control logix rack, Why get rid of the rslogix 5000 software which you need to program it?

What is the size of your RSview32 package?

regards,
james

i bought this software, from sombody in school for $2000 dollars, all the software that i have, rsview32works 100k ver6.54, i have installed the software on my laptop and used it, rs logix 5000 professional network edtion is worth $9000 by it self, i have master key for these softwares, so they all work and we all help each other out by learing the softwre and going in to this feild, so i still need help with my hardware, email [email protected]

Last edited: