Incrementing bit address in a loop

ylar20

Hello

I'm a rather newbie considering PLC's, but i've really become interested in this area. I have recently purchased an S7-224XP and now working on a program for my friend small firm. I'm trying to solve a small identification problem with HID miniprox proximity card reader and S7-224. I've managed to implement reading Wiegand protocol bits but now i'm facing a parity control issue. I have a few ideas how to do this, but i cant seem to find a way how to increment a bit pointer in a loop(for...next). I need to count the number of bits with the value of 1 just to check the parity. Any idea how to increment this anyone?

big thanks!

Similar Topics

So, I get sent a heartbeat, an int that goes from 0-9 every second and then restarts, I need to detect if it stops after 3 secs. Any simple way...
Replies
Views
I'm sure this is an easy one for the experienced guys, how can I use an incrementing dint value to trigger a counter to count? It seems like it...
Replies
Views
Hello World, I am having difficulty incrementing a serial number that needs to start at 0, and go through Z. (After 9, comes A). The serial...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, Im about to add a new flowmeter which pulse every 0.1 cubic meter to my Micrologix 1400. I would like to increment of 0.1 everytime i...
Replies
Views
Good Morning, I have a sort of easy problem that is driving me nuts. I have an application where I'd like to take a set point, lets say it...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom