Mitsubishi TO/FROM

theripley

Hi,

I have come along with a program thaT has DA & AD module along with its base unit.
Wrtten on one line of the program is:

---[TO K0 K16 K2M300 K1]..

What would K2M300 probably stand for?

Eric is right. K2M300 represents the group of eight bits with head address M300 or from m300 to m307 (The value next to k in k2m300, which is 2, multiplied by 4 to get 8 bits...thus k1m300 4 bits from m300 to m303, k3m300 12 bits from m300 to m311, k4m300 16bits from m300 to m315). K2M300 in your question is the source data to be written to your buffer memory address k16 of your special expansion block with block position k0 (the first block after the cpu to the right).

To expand on that
[TO K0 K16 K2M300 K1]

The TO instruction sends data to a special card i.e. analogue into the buffer memories.
The K0 means slot 0 (first slot in the I/O, K16 is the buffer memory number
K2M300 is as explained in other posts.
K1 is the number of words to send.
This is probably a set up of the card. i.e. could be analogue type, or any other parameters.
The FROM instruction reads data from the buffer memory of the card. I.e. Analogue values or status.
Without knowing the actual card it is not clear what Buffer Memory 16 is
It is normal to send Hex data in word format but as some buffer memory words have individual bits (turned on or off) sometimes it is easier to move a bit pattern into the register.