Siemens MP377 15" Daylight Readable

jeramiah

Hi,
Has anyone used the new Siemens MP377 15" touch daylight readable HMI?
I am having trouble downloading to it, I am using WinCC Flex 2008 advanced and have the device set as a normal MP377 15" touch, however it pops up a message that says the configured device does not match the target. what am I missing?

Ok, I installed WinCC SP1 and still no luck downloading to screen. Can't find any info on Siemens web site as to what settings it needs to have. I have tried Downloading via USB cable and Ethernet cable and it keeps saying device does not match, I can only set it to MP377 15" Touch on WinCC. Any ideas? Thank you

Similar Topics

I'm still getting used to working with Siemens Step 7 Classic, and WinCC in the Simatic Manager package. I need a trend line on the MP377 HMI, and...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have a MP377 12 inch touch panel . when turn ON its show only white screen . In the RJ45 two lights always ON. I can't communicate, In...
Replies
Views
Should be an easy question. I just can't seem to search the right words... I just got a Siemens CP5711... one goes to the PC via USB cable. The...
Replies
Views
need communications setup for siemens mp377 to talk to a cti 2500 via rs422, anyone done this?
Replies
Views
Hi all, I replaced a faulty MP377 at work last week, and transferred the program via the SD card, which all appeared to work well, but when i...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom