1756 Racks and 1756 cards

curlyandshemp

Lifetime Supporting Member
Anyone else noticed that the contrologix cards do not slide smoothly into the 1756-A10 racks lately?

Over the past two months we have purchased and populated over 10 1756-A10 racks. It appears all cards Cpus, Digital, Analogs, Comms, all have issues seating properly.

I have noticed this as well. I've cursed it many times lately. We deal with 13 slot racks for the most part.

Our shop has bent pins in the cards when inserting them. They won't bend back either, they just break off.

Similar Topics

Hey Guys, I thought I knew the answer to this, but after some looking I am starting to doubt myself. I thought the 1756-EN2TR would allow you to...
Replies
Views
We had a site where a rat gnawed through some fiber optic cables which (obviously) prevented communication to a remote rack entirely. We, and the...
Replies
Views
We are in the process of converting our plants from PLC5 controllers and 1771 I/O into ControlLogix PLCs and Logix I/O. Up until now we used 1756...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I have a 1756-EN2TR dual-port Ethernet IP Module attached to my 1756-L73 PLC. I currently have hazard symbols over both the top and...
Replies
Views
Hi all I have a ControlLogix 1756-L71SP that i want to use for general PLC applications, not safety. I am running Studio5000 v33, i can't...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom