Panelview PV300 Download

RexIR

Hi All,

Is there a way to download to a panelview PV300 if you dont have panel builder? :unsure:

Need urgent solution if there is any.:unsure:

Thanx in Advance.
Rex

There is a PanelView Standard transfer tool utility that runs independent of PanelBuilder32.... and that is installed along with PanelBuilder32.

You can get it from Rockwell Automation Technical Support.

Thank you

Thanx for the reply. I'll check the tech support and hopefully find a resolution to the situation in hand.(y)

:pCheers:p,

Rex

Ask for it by name

There is a PanelBuilder 1400e transfer utility, called PanelView e Transfer Utility 32

There is also a PanelBuilder32 transfer utility, called WinPFT.

There is also a PanelView Plus transfer utility, called the ME Transfer Utility.

The PanelView 300 is a "PanelView Standard" family device, so you need WinPFT.

Thanx

Thanx Ken. Your help is really appreciated. I have already got WinPFT(y). I will try and make the transfer today and will surely let you know if it succeeds. And in case I am stuck you can surely hear from me again.

Rex:beerchug:

Dh485

Tried but the Laptop wont communicate with Panelview 300 micro. I think we need RSLinx 1747-PIC/AIC+ Device driver as the Panelview has a DH485 communication. Can anybody tell me how to get the driver? I dont have RSLinx.

Thank You

Thank you everyone for the help.

The download operation is completed successfully. Your help is highly appreciated. I got RSLinx Lite from a friend.

Regards,

Rex

Nice new website TW!

I love the layout! Very sleek...I like the random products bar...very eye-catching, clean and functional!

To the OP: If your PV300 micro is the only device on the DH485 network, it can be converted to a DF1 version, which will eliminate compatibility issues with wondoze SP3. You must choose a firmware and use a special utility to install it in the PV300 Micro, effectively changing it to the other part number PV300. If you are interested in the details, post again and I can provide the full procedure when I am back at work.

Or you can Download it to the Dumpster when it dies again, and spend less money on a Kadet (red lion controls) with the nearest larger panel cut-out. It will do DH485 and DF1 with a simple program change and update, and has two serial ports so that you can stay connected to both devices without having to swap cables.

Last edited: