TWIDO programming

eyad267

Hello Guys..

Its my first time to use TWIDO software and i am having some problems implying the following:
1- How can i put an initial state for a variable
2- How can i retain a variable (Keep its Value) after shutdown

thats mostly it...
Thanks in advance

To insert an initial state for a variable, you would upload your program to the plc then with Twidosuite you connect to the plc and in "Manage Animation Tables" you can either set an %M bit or set a value in an %MW word.

The Bad about the Twido you can only retain one value if you upload new data to the plc.

Just to explain a little bit more. Upload your program to the plc and then when in Run Mode you can change values and modify little things in your programming. You don't necessarily need to retain much unless you absolutely have to upload new programming. So when the plc is in run mode try to modify your rungs when its actually running. It will let you do this. That's what I do since having the program retain values is a pain. I guess that's why its not able to do much in retaining the values.

Now if you could specify a basic constant for the variable you wish to use for setpoints.

%mw78 := x variable

Hope that helps a bit.

do someone know a better way to keep initial value in memory for any batterie lost and let them modify with the hmi

is it a limitation on the cpu itself....?