direct logic 205 software

Does anybody want to trade direct logix plc programming software for a different software package? I only have one job to do with it and dont want to charge the customer an additional charge for a simple program. but i do have other software i dont use that i can trade for it.

Similar Topics

Hello All, I inherited a small PLC panel which controls two high pressure pumps when I started as an operator for a small water supplier. I knew...
Replies
Views
Hello, Wondering if anyone could possibly shed some light on an issue with a Direct Logic 205/DL 240 CPU. I'm having zero luck talking to this...
Replies
Views
Hello! I have a couple years of experience programming Siemens PLCS so I am a bit lost on programming the Direct Logic 205. I would really...
Replies
Views
HI, Hopefully someone can point me in the right direction, the problem im having is with a direct logic 205 PLC DL260 CPU. The PLC in running a...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am a Mfg. Eng. trying to figure why an Automation Direct HMI (DP-C321) has stopped communicating to a Direct Logic 205 PLC. The machine...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom