Robicon drives

ssantiago

Hello. Can anyone please tell me about automating robicon drives via step7 with profibus communication? I want to know if there are:
1) documentation about comunicating with this drive
2) documentation about controlling it

Robicon is now Siemens. If they are old drives you might have problems, but if they are new there should be no major issues - we've done it.

However, one of my main complaints with Siemens is their documentation. It somehow manages to be both voluminous and uninformative at the same time. You should be able to get the books, but I'd suggest establishing a rapport with your local rep, both so he can point you to the right manuals and so you can call on him for assistance.

Similar Topics

I have a Robicon 454GT series drive, and am noticing some weird behavior. It was configured to use analog input 1 (4-20ma corresponding to...
Replies
Views
Hi Guys, I have a Robicon drive which I need to hook to an S7-300 via profibus. I have the tool to set the program etc and the comms parameters...
Replies
Views
I am using a DL260 to control 2 Robicon VFD's. I have a H2-ECOM100 going to a switch going to each Sixnet EtherTrak in the VFD. They are talking...
Replies
Views
Have an 800HP Robicon CSI drive (ID CSI 456980.00 fyi).. and when the drive runs at/above 44Hz I get over voltage faults. I've looked at the clamp...
Replies
Views
We need a complete list of voltages and waveform for ROBICON SCR Controller Series 448 for test porpuses. This system have two boards the GTU and...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom