wonderware intouch

basharath

dear all, i m usind intouch 9.5 and in that it is not displaying alarms and historical logging under configure tab,may some body tell me how to get it,
thanks in advance.

dear all, i m usind intouch 9.5 and in that it is not displaying alarms and historical logging under configure tab,may some body tell me how to get it,
thanks in advance.

inside of windowmaker, you should be able to go to configure windowviewer where you would put the name of the logging node and stuff for historical logging. for displaying alarms all you should have to do is point the alarm table to your alarm group.

dear in the tool bar you can see special--configure, there it displays ,wimdow maker-window viewer-alarms-historical logging--disributed name manager.among them the highlighted ones in colour r not comming,i need to know weather i installed it improperly or there is a way to do it.thanks

Last edited: