communication Nt31c Ev2 to cj1g-cpu44H problem

shahidawan

i am facing problem to communecate omron PLC CJ1G- cpu44H with Pt NT31C Ev2 when we try to communicat Pt dispaly (program Initializing) and dont open program i m using Method PLC > convertor RS232 To Rs 422A > To PT NT31c Ev2 Port B

i am facing problem to communecate omron PLC CJ1G- cpu44H with Pt NT31C Ev2 when we try to communicat Pt dispaly (program Initializing) and dont open program i m using Method PLC > convertor RS232 To Rs 422A > To PT NT31c Ev2 Port B

Is this an existing setup, or a new installation? What Communications Protocol are you using between the PT and PLC? Which Port on the CJ1G? What RS232 to RS422 Converter are you using? Perhaps the best bet would be to post your PLC and PT Programs.

A common mistake I have seen is the RS422 wiring. The Send Pair must be connected to the Receive Pair at the other end. I have seen Electricians wire them Send to Send, and Receive to Recieve. Guess what, no communications.

Stu.....

plc to pt communicat problem

This is an existing system ant me only reprogram this system on pt nt31c pfrom plc RS232 and then in converter because my wire lenght is near about 20 mtrs between plc and pt from convertor RS422A to Pt Port B

090320103943.jpg