help in PLC selection for a newbie

greyhame

hey guys, am a newbie in the field of PLCs, hoping to get some help outta here...

i need to select a PLC (hot standby)which has the following i/o: 128 DIOs, 96 AI and 8 AO along with 8 Pulse inputs

also the cycle time < 20 ms
Command generation from Digital Output < 100 ms
Analog Acquisition < 50 ms
and digital acquisition at every cycle.

could anyone help me out with the PLC selection and how to go abt the calculations for the same.

preferably i am looking out for a siemens or rokwell plc

thanks & regards

grey

Similar Topics

Hi,I need to build a PLC panel with a CUP & I/O cards, the panel to be communicated with a remote (500 meter away) extension module station. I...
Replies
Views
Hello, I'm working with an already developed system that uses enhanced recipe on the HMI. I'm looking for the control word to allow the PLC to...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone! I am a senior engineering student who is about to begin the final stages of his senior design project before graduation. Anyways...
Replies
Views
I'm building a single axis system for a custom grinding operation we have. I'll be using a .200 pitch ball screw direct drive from possibly a Sure...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have five years experience with Siemens, but I have my first automation project as a contractor and its AB! I am trying to spec the...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom