Bit OT -Wiring for an outdoor panel in Moscow

BryanG

I am going to be building a control panel for a machine that will be used outdoors in Moscow, average minimum temperature is -18C (0F), record low was -32C (-26F). What do you recommended in terms of wiring types for control panels in these temperatures. I have heating in the box but the system is run off a mobile generator and so will get cold at night. The components in the box are OK getting cold and I can put the system through a heating cycle in the morning but not if all the insulation fell off the cable overnight.

Bryan

Similar Topics

See the screenshot of EIP tag list. We are trying to read in a digital input that is hard-wired. It is shown here as I31.1. I believe we cannot...
Replies
Views
A couple days ago I accidentally toggled an alwasyoff bit. The issue is it was set up as a single OTU on a rung, nothing else, and used as XICs...
Replies
Views
Hi I have an old panel builder 32 that I’m replacing for a factory talk me hmi . In the plc for the old panel builder there is a coms bit for the...
Replies
Views
Hello, Haven't been on in a while. I need to generate a bit level pdf of the I/O for RSLogix 500. I can generate a report but it just shows the...
Replies
Views
I tried researching but I still don't quite get it. As far as I understood, it's used after a function is called in STL and then if the function...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom