twido suite logiciel ladder subroutine

Jeff23spl

Hello

first do someone here event work with that kind of twido cpu?

I had to convert some of our standard Siemens small program to a twido to accomodate a very good customer....I read all the manual about the soft and figured out the basic functions and stuff

but i'm stuck with the need of calling a special calculation bloc many times with different input. I use to load data input, call the calculation block, save the result and do it again with new values many times....

I try to input SRn funtion to my program even in list or ladder programming and just get : ''Line containing the SRn: instruction cannot be inserted''

someone can help me figure it out

Thanks but i tryied it yet but when i try to copy the exemple i got the error message
''Line containing the SRn: instruction cannot be inserted''

My cpu is a ....40DRF that should support up to 63 subroutine but it is like if i can't insert it anywhere in my program....Is there a special place to put it in ?

i need to know if there is a special configuration to enable it to make it work

it's probably a small thing but the soft seem to be made to work with List programming first and roughtly converted to be compatible for ladder programming.... I'm trying to learn it

Last edited:
yes it sound like that....

But i didn't see the SR function or ''RET'' function in the tool palette so i tried to do it in list and it is where i got the error message

So how/where could you make the subroutine itself ? I mean the second section pictured
where we see
2LD

rung 0
SR 0

and RET

When i click on the rung label, i just get the ''label'' and xxstep options nothing about beoing a subroutine...

On the left, i see a subroutine section but i don't understand how to open it....

Last edited:
well i found it ...''Create a subroutine''....

i feel šŸ™ƒ

thanks

next will be to learn basic of Vijeo

Last edited: