A little OT - stepper reversal

Forgive me if this a stupid question, but I'm having a deucedly hard time finding an answer -

I am using an Automation Direct stepper drive, SureStep variety, velocity mode, and the direction of motion is reversed from what I want it to be, ie clockwise when I want counter-clockwise and vice versa.

Is there a simple way to reverse the direction of rotation for a stepper, like reversing some leads, or am I going to have to adjust my thinking?

Thanks,

TM

depends on the step motor/drive some come equipped with direction signals for example the AB Ultra 100 series drives have a step+ and step- signal coupled with Dir+ and Dir-. Keep in mind the motor leads on stepper motors are pulse driven usually square wave which controls the number of steps

Just last week I had to reverse the direction of a stepper. There were two motors on a single drive, but they had to rotate in opposite directions. All I did was swap the two 'A' wires.

🍻

-Eric