rslogix 5000 counters set in HMI

italo2008

Hi

I'm not skilled in RSlogix 5000..

I need to set the preset value of a counter in HMI. How can I do it? It seems that I can only write a numeric value directly in ladder logic, but I need to make the operator able to modify this value...

thanks.

Virtually all HMI software packages have the ability to address sub-elements of standard ControlLogix tag types.

Every Counter tag includes three DINT elements; a Flags word, a Preset (.PRE) value, and an Accumulated (.ACC) value.

The syntax would be "MyCounterTag.PRE" in a numeric input field.

What HMI product are you using ?