Questions about Apigraf

Mehau

Hi!

Does anyone know anything about Apigraf? Its a "soft PLC" based on DOS 6.22.

We have got a machine at my job, that use this. I just wonder...
-Does anyone have any information about this system?
-Is the script language really apigraf or is it based on an other script language?
I dont know any script language, but over time i have to get some information about this, so i can do troubleshooting and edit this system. Google didnt help me much :/

Regards
Mehau

I've been playing around with it a little more. Once you are into the program, you can go to the help menu and there is a tutorial for learning to program it.

Hello!

Yes, it is on a Mikron machine,

I have now tried a trail version of OptimaPLC. It looks like this program can read all the files from the mirror image we take of the computer in the machine.

What program is you talking about Eli75? Is it on the machine? or is it a seperate program you use on a another computer?

Last edited:
Hello!

Yes, it is on a Mikron machine,

I have now tried a trail version of OptimaPLC. It looks like this program can read all the files from the mirror image we take of the computer in the machine.

What program is you talking about Eli75? Is it on the machine? or is it a seperate program you use on a another computer?

I’m referring to accessing Apigraf on the machine. With a keyboard, enter the current super user password. Press F4 to go to the home screen. Press Ctrl+F1 to stop the program. Press Alt+X to exit to DOS Type Apigraf at the prompt. From there you can access the help menu and tutorial.