remote alarm indication fob

kirso

Anyone know of something that will fulfill the following need.
Need either a personal fob or some kind of audible alarm that can be fitted into mobile plant.This would be triggered wirelessly when an alarm is triggered by the machine the operator is filling with the mobile plant.
So need a transmitter can that can be triggered and this then set audible alarm in cab or on person upto 200mts away.
Not desperate with transmitter voltage but reciever if fixed needs to be 24v dc.
Thanks for any info

Hi kirso. I hade the same need at my plant. To alert the truck-driver that it`s not safe to enter a slag bin.
I then ordered a Alarm Pager Superguard APA-100. The Transmitter have 4 inputs, I used the one on a PLC output. The receiver woks on battery and has sound and vibration.

Kind Regards
kas