Panel view 600 and SLC500

jm76

Hello everybody
I have some doubt,I have a SLC500,Panel view 600 and my computer all in the same ethernet network .
Now I am programming the panel view, but I don´t know why I can see how the SLC update the tags.
Only have 2 push button for the input and 2 display numeric for output. But not work.
I use B3:0/0 for the inputs. I don´t know if I can use I1:0/1 in the buttons.
I have exported all the tags from slc to Factory talk.
But I don´t know another way more easy for check it
Thanks advanced
Sorry by my english

slc.jpg

If you are using FactoryTalk View ME you need to setup a shortcut to the SLC in RSlinx Enterprise.

RSLinx Enterprise / Communication Setup / Add Device Shortcut. Browse to your SLC processor and link the new shortcut to the processor. There are two tabs, Design and Runtime. The Design tab is for testing on your PC, Runtime is what the PanelView Plus terminal will use during runtime.

Once you have created a shortcut, you can use the tag browser to browse tags in the SLC. You can browse to I/O points or internal registers / bits.

HMI objects can be directly connected to PLC tags, or you can use the HMI tag database.

If you are using FactoryTalk View ME you need to setup a shortcut to the SLC in RSlinx Enterprise.

RSLinx Enterprise / Communication Setup / Add Device Shortcut. Browse to your SLC processor and link the new shortcut to the processor. There are two tabs, Design and Runtime. The Design tab is for testing on your PC, Runtime is what the PanelView Plus terminal will use during runtime.

Once you have created a shortcut, you can use the tag browser to browse tags in the SLC. You can browse to I/O points or internal registers / bits.

HMI objects can be directly connected to PLC tags, or you can use the HMI tag database.

Thank you Blamb!
This was my mistake!!!
Now works perfectly the communication between both.

Thank you very much!