ModBus from iPhone/iPad equipment control

Dear forum participants and visitors!

We address to those who are the experts in automation of the equipment, which support protocol ModBus (Beckhoff, WAGO...)
Our company developed complex iRidium, which allows transforming iPhone/iPad into the high-grade control panel.
First of all we were oriented to AMX control. But recently we have added the support and ModBus TCP protocols there.
We ask everybody who wants to test and to try our product in practice let us know. We will give the free version for testing. You can get it here - http://iridiummobile.net/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=71.

We will be grateful for a feedback on following questions:

1. In what spears (except home automation) do you think this product can be interesting?
2. What should we add to change this product or to become more convenient for installers?
3. A general impression about the product, its utility and demand.

We will be glad to your responses in this branch of the forum or on our mail [email protected]

Dmitry Shulgin.
The chief engineer
iRidium mobile Ltd
www.iridiummobile.net