Crimson 3.0 - program and tag importing

kenvandenberg

can a program subroutine be saved like a widget, so they can be imported instead of cut&paste?

can tags be linked to programs and made into program widgets?
this would be a time-saver.

No, programs can't be saved per se, but they can be drag and dropped form one database to another. You can make programs part of widgets by using complex actions or expressions. This allows them to be saved, and keeps them part of the widget. If you need local tags within a widget, you can create unbound data items and use those.

Similar Topics

Looking for information regarding what data types are supported in Crimson 3.1 programs. Cstring is self explanatory. Professor Google hasn't been...
Replies
Views
I can't find any information in the Red Lion Crimson documentation about how to use Sub-Programs. I have a number of ladder logic main programs...
Replies
Views
Hi We have a new Red Lion HMI Touchscreen using Crimson 3 program as a replacement for our existing unit. The machine supplier failed(forgot)...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone! I am trying to write a program in Crimson 3.0 that will turn on an output if a number of tags are not equal to zero. When I hit...
Replies
Views
Hi I have a small script I wrote in "Programs" that I want to call when a buttom is pressed on the HMI. How do I call this program from a button...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom