Toshiba EX20+

JWILL

Has any one hooked up a laptop to a Toshiba EX20+ PLC.
I was reading some where that i need some sort of dongle ?
any help would be great
THANKS

I program the EX’s regularly and yes, you do need a dongle/hardware-key.
But I think there is a way around it.
Visit here http://www.tic.toshiba.com/plc.php
And download all the versions of pdd**.exe (The Toshiba plc programming software.)
One version is for online editing and another for offline editing and I think between the two you can make changes without the key.

An old DOS program used for the D100 Cutler Hammer will program the EX20 and EX40 series. It did not require a dongle. Their model numbers started with CR instead of EX.

Sid

Similar Topics

Hello Currently trying to extract a programme from a toshiba ex20. I have made my lead rs232 to rj45 using a max232cpe chip. Drawing supplied of...
Replies
Views
My one EX20 blew it's power supply board. Where can I get a new/refurbished unit in South Africa?
Replies
Views
I work as a further education college lecturer, and I have been given the task of teaching my students about PLC’s and ladder programming. Only...
Replies
Views
Would anybody know where I could obtain some software for a Toshiba EX20+ PLC? At the moment we are using a hand-held programming terminal with a...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have two Toshiba G3 Tosvert-130, one of them I can see monitoring mode, I can control with the LCD display, recently I changed the presets...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom