1756-L61 clear major fault on power-up

snaoum

If I have a major fault I want to be able to clear that fault by cycling power to the PLC. I have a CF card and would like to load from it on power up so if there is a fault in the field the customer and cycle power and clear any faults that may have occured. How do I do this, Im going through the manual and I dont see any specifics on how to do this.

Any help please?
Check out the Fault Routines.
You need to run it on start up and clear the fault.
There's an option to load from CF but I can find it anywhere.
If youhave tech connect, they'll be able to help you out and walk you thrrough it.

The SLC 500 does this through a status bit on controller properties clear major errors on startup however I haven't worked on this particular module to know if it has something similar