FATEK FBs 20MCT

pranita

HELLO! its the first time i am using a plc and know very little about it.
i am actually doing a project 'AUTO STEP OVER CONTROL OF ESSC' which is basically a speed control of three phase induction motor and the position of welding torch.i have been given the plc:FATEK FBs 20MCT..
i am almost ready with the algorithm for the same.however, i need the plc to do a lot of arithmetic calculations and receive inputs through MMI.
how can plc do arithmetic calculations?also,can i program the plc in more than one language i.e some part of code in ladder and some structural?

please can someone help me in this...its really urgent..
can i program plc in more than one method simultaneously?i mean ladder +structural..
because i want to do arithmetic operations also in plc or will i have to use C or other high level language?