PanelView Plus 700 Error

magicsmoke

I have a Panelview Plus 700 Cat 2711P-RDB7C ser. C Assembled Terminal Cat 2711P-B7C4D1 Ser. A

I cycled power and on start up I get message

34 Display Module EEPROM Data CRC

ERROR! FEHLER! ERREUR! ERRORE!

I looked in the manual and they don't even have this error listed. Is there any way to recover from this error?
Or should I send it in for repair?
Any one have any luck with repaired PV +?

Error 34 appears to be a EEPROM static error that cannot be fixed by firmware flash. It appears you will have to send it in for repair. See Rockwell Automation knowledge base answer ID #377554. Have never needed to send one in, so I cannot comment on how good the service is.