Start to learn,how?

aleziv

Hi guys,
Could somebody give me direction how I can meet one industrial system as soon as possible, what is your advice for situation where you need for short time to familiarize with the new system, what is most important data from one system? I starting to work in new company and I want to learning time to cut as much as possible.
Components are mainly AB,SLC 500 is software, up to now I installed software on my PC with leader program for this machine and also downloaded SLC 500 instruction set book from AB site this is all which I have for now. Yes, I know it is process and need time but I have to start in right way.
Finally, what is advice for me, maybe I have to take some of the curses or some places on the internet.

This is an existing machine that the company you work for already manufacturers? If so, start with each output and examine how its operation is performed by examining its respective logic in the software. You'll be able to see how inputs affect it.

Look up at the top of this screen -- see the "Online Tutorial" button? That's a great place to start.