Wonderware/Siemens S5 unknown error

bmiller1156

I keep getting an unknown error on the wonderware logger and one S5 processor loses communication for exactly 60 seconds. The intouch is v7.0 communicating by CP1413 with a S5 CP1430. There are 2 CP948 processors in the rack. The I/O server is S5TI500. The topology is IO server to ethernet hub then to CP1430. Seems odd to only drop one processors communication if it were a hardware problem with this topology setup.
I randomly get the error. (see attachment error).
I understand the first is the tsap for the cp1413 (IO server PC) Then MAC address of the CP1430 card, then the tsap for the processor. I belive the rb=5 to be the channel being opened by the IO server (see attachement iodump). I do not know this for sure. Also the DB20 addr 262 size 2. I would think this to be DB20DW262 (which is impossible due to 254 limit) but nothing in wonderware calls any such address. To test I made a call from wonderware to DB20DW260. This put up a lot of errors reffereing to invalad address DB20 addr 262 size 260. So I thought maybe the first was reffering to DB20DW2 but this again is not being called.
Can anyone shed some insite here? I will provide any additional information needed. Could CP1430 be crashing only one processors communication?
Thanks in advance

error.jpg iodump.jpg

I now receive "32 unknown error number " and also "34 unknown error number ". The 32 I found mentioned in some transport layer 4 material for the cp1430. It stated Error_0032-Illegal_RB_Length (Invalid request block length). Which make since but nothing is making any such call in wonderware. The application hasn't even been updated in 6 months, so nothing has changed.
Again, any help?