logix500 actovation

nathan.slade

Hi all new hear and only have basic plc knolage.

I have had the HDD in my computer crash taking everything with it. I have installed a new HDD and xp and all the rest but now i have no actovation for logix. Can i use the master disk or something like that? Any help greatly apreacated.

Hi all new hear and only have basic plc knolage.

I have had the HDD in my computer crash taking everything with it. I have installed a new HDD and xp and all the rest but now i have no actovation for logix. Can i use the master disk or something like that? Any help greatly apreacated.

Nathan,

You only have basic spelling knowledge too, it appears.

Drop us an email mate, & I will help you out.

Ian

the activation diskette will operate even if the actication is on another PC the actication is moved using the move activation utility. when you first installed the software on the other HDD you probably have the activation code still on it. If possible assuming the old HDD was not blown or formatted. Use the EZmove to transfer from the old HDD to the new one. If its lost due to HDD failure you ccan goto the Rockwell website to reset your activation (assuming you still have the diskette) If not then you will have to talk to your Vender and they can get you a new activation diskette.