Reading FactoryTalk View data log files

godfrey

How are data log files read from an external flash card? Once data is written to a flash card, how does one get it into something useful like an excel spreadsheet? Chapter 26 of the FactoryTalk View Machine Edition manual was quite useful but I could not find an answer there to my question.

Does anyone know how to search the knowledgebase for specific articles? I can't figure it out for the life of me.

Gee, it doesn't like you... I can get an answer off them...I wonder if you need a support contract

answers2.jpg

Last edited:

Similar Topics

Hi guys! I want to read a tag name of hmi tag to create a generic alarm message. Do you know if it's possible to do? I'm using factorytalk view...
Replies
Views
I am fairly new to Controllogix and have been thrown into the deep end in a Project. I am trying to read my digital input tags from the plc...
Replies
Views
I have a FactoryTalk SE project where I would like to read a CompactLogix string array (up to 2000) and then transfer this data to an Excel...
Replies
Views
Is there a way to access the currently logged in user in VBA? I am writing to an excel file upon triggers, and the customer wants the logged in...
Replies
Views
Hello! (I'm Using FactoryTalk View SE 8) I'm stuck in a project, I need to read the last n-data from a datalog, In order to make a customizable...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom