prob with opening program from simatic manager and wincc.

sibi05.aat

hi,

1)when i open any of my project in simatic manager i am getting a message.please find attachment of the screenshot in this.
I have stored all my project datas in a seperate server.
(CED_ALL is my server name.)
if u see in the screenshot it says wincc object cannot be edited in the server address.in this project i have not used any wincc project.

2) i am facing another problem of opening the wincc project from the server.when i open the same wincc project from my local system i can able to open,but i cand able to open from server.please find attachment of the screenshot too.

please help me out from this problem as soon as possible.

simatic msg.jpg wincc-1.jpg wincc-2.jpg

Similar Topics

First hello to everyone 🍻 Right as for the daft question......... My company has a policy that we must verify our PLC's programme every...
Replies
Views
Hi Guys... Got an issue communicating with an old (unsupported) PanelView 1000. Tried both USB converter and actual RS232 port (yes, printer...
Replies
Views
Placed the below expression in RSlogix500 and I get an error when compiling ( ( I:2.0 - 4000)/(20000 - 4000 ) * ( 200 - 0 )+ 0 the error...
Replies
Views
can anyone give me an idea why I cant disable the bootp protocol when I assign an IP to the 1794 Aent ethernet module the mask is 255 255 255 and...
Replies
Views
As above, new PVP1000 with 2711-RN6 module. Converting a small project over from a PV1000C. Anyway, my config is as follows--PVP1000 with DH+ to...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom