stupid question

Shawn

Hi everyone, when I open a new project in Rslogix5, How I can define my PLC CPU as SLC 5/01?I can't find SLC 500 serials in the processor list.

Thanks

Wrong number?

when I open a new project in Rslogix5, How I can define my PLC CPU as SLC 5/01?
You can't! As LadderLogic pointed out you need RSLogix500 for the SLC/Micrologix family of processors. RSLogix5 is for the PLC-5 family. Get it? 5 vs 500 !!

Similar Topics

Been working with PLCs for a couple of decades, but almost 100% DirectLogic. Have a customer who wanted me to make a couple of simple changes to a...
Replies
Views
New to the EcoStruxure programming software (I'm an AutomationDirect guy) and I've been banging my head against the wall trying to figure out how...
Replies
Views
I am developing FT View for the first time from scratch. I have looked in the manual over and over and I cant find what I am looking for. I need...
Replies
Views
I'm kicking around revisiting an idea I had a few years back. I have very little programming experience, just from school a few years ago. I had...
Replies
Views
I’m not a regular user of soft starts but the SMC Flex list the aux contacts can be set to “Normal”, what does normal mean? The manual doesn't say...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom