Getting DP slave diagnostics in Siemens S7 without SFC14

p17061

Hey,

Is there a way to read the diagnostics of a DP slave through the process image table of S7 315-DP-2? I have the diagnostics address of 2044 and wondered if you can access that directly or do I need to read it with SFC14?

Thanks for your help!

Pete

The question is if you would like to get full diagnostics, or if you only want to see if it is connected.
If the latter then I would simply use FB86 to capture the fault when it occurs.
FB86 gets called on fault and reset or clear of fault, so you would knwo when it connects again.

Similar Topics

The application was working in Twincat 4022.16 Used VM for offline. recently changed the laptop and the getting the error with Message as below...
Replies
Views
We are using wincc scada WinCC system software V7.5 SP2 , connected to few plc . Past 3 weeks we getting this alarm continously when we checked...
Replies
Views
I am very, very new to PLCs. I only have experience with Picos, but I knew enough to save this from the dumpster. Apparently, everything on it is...
Replies
Views
Hi, I tried today to get RD3A and WR3A instructions to work on the PLC and it didn't work, but it worked in simulation. I followed the clone...
Replies
Views
Good morning guys; Im new at AB plc, and i just need help about a table or a list called something like "exchange data table" in French it is...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom