Omron CJ1M/ETN21 VPN access

shaulapto

I'm trying to configure the Omron ETN21 ethernet module to access it trough VPN without success.
I am able to connect to other PLC's in the same network and also to connect to the moudule locally but not remotely trough VPN.
I know the problem could be in the routing table but it is not so clear to me how to arrange it.
May be some of you have done this connection before and could help.
Thanks

Similar Topics

Hello everyone. I am new when it comes to Omron PLCs. Currently I'm uploading program from CJ1M PLC using CS1W-CIF31 cable only. I connected the...
Replies
Views
i have been trying to connect to omron cj1m via peripheral port(USB to Serial), but there isn't any sign to show that it has connected, so am...
Replies
Views
Has anyone encountered an error code 31 on an omron cj1m-cpu12? This error code is not covered in PLC manual.
Replies
Views
Hello Guys, I have a machine that have 8 Omron 3G3MV VFDs and I am looking to migrate to Omron 3G3MX2 drives. the existing network is half duplex...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I am replacing CJ1M with CJ2M with existing IO modules and PLC program. I am facing this error. "ERROR: There are three or more...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom